Use these guiding questions to develop your classroom implementation "proposal"- Due Monday, July 31
- What lessons from the week could you incorporate into your classroom? How do you plan to accomplish this?
- What materials would you need?
- Who could help you? (Guest speakers from the week, other teachers at your school, your administration)
- Number of students, time of year
- What were some new things you learned this week?
- Based on the lessons throughout the workshop, how would you teach your students about social ecological systems?
- Which theme(s) of the week were the most applicable to your classroom? (Habitat restoration, mining, timber, fire management, cutthroat trout, water quality, indigenous knowledge, stormwater, etc.)
- How can you incorporate more place-based lessons into your curriculum?
Email to Marie or post on blog!